Personal comments on Australia's capital cities I've visited
Hello world,
Been a while since I returned to Jakarta. This post should have been posted in 2014.
I was lucky that I had opportunities to visit most of the capital cities in Australia. To me:
Been a while since I returned to Jakarta. This post should have been posted in 2014.
I was lucky that I had opportunities to visit most of the capital cities in Australia. To me:
- Sydney is on top of the leader board for entertainment & arts. It's a typical metropolitan city. A great city to visit but not to live in.
- Naming Melbourne as the world's most livable city is not exaggerated.
- Perth gave me lessons, should have never left any belongings inside the car. It's a beautiful city though!
- Brisbane is where I can find summer in winter time. Next to Brisbane, Gold Coast is extravagant.
- Adelaide is wise and calm. You will find many grandpas and grandmas :P.
- Canberra is quiet and formal but I survived living and studying here.
Comments
Post a Comment